What do you ask on a first date or when getting to know someone? Physical attraction is one thing, however, are you ever at a loss for words on a first date? Nowadays, dating and getting to know someone can get SUPER awkward.
From the moment you meet this person, you chat for a few hours hoping to prove that you are this amazing individual with the perfect package. Once the date is over, they should ask you out on a second date right? If only dating was that easy. I’ll tell you one thing, you won’t find your soul mate at home on the couch. You’ve got to get other there and engage in conversation.
We’ve compiled a list of thought provoking questions to help you on your quest to finding your soul mate. Avoid those awkward conversations and expedite the-get-to-know-you process.
1. When is your birthday?
2. Can you cook? (Maybe he’ll say yes)
3. What do you do for a living?
4. Do you consider yourself a morning person or a night owl?
5. What quality is your automatic “no fucking way” when pursuing a potential relationship?
6. What is the proudest moment or greatest achievement of your life so far?
7. How did you meet your best friend?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. If you just won $1 million, what would you do with it?
10. What do you think is your greatest strength?
11. If you could go back in time, what is one piece of advice you would give your younger self? 12 What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about?
13. What do you hate most about the dating process? (Tell me so I can avoid it!)
14. Who in your family are you closest too?
15. Are you dating because you want to find love or because you’re just afraid of being alone? 16 Have you ever been tested?
17. What’s your biggest fear in life?
18. What’s the one thing in the world you want most?
19. What is your horoscope sign?
20. Name one thing on your bucket list?
21. What are your religious beliefs? (Do you believe in God?)
22. Do you believe in marriage?
23. What do you look for in a partner?
24. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
25. Define what romance means to you?
26. Have you thought about owning a home or a business in the future?
27. Do you think it’s important to stay up to date with the news?
28. What story do your friends still give you crap about?
29. What’s your dream travel destination?
30. What is your best trait?
IF (keyword here is “IF”) the conversation is going great maybe you can turn things up a bit with some fun flirty questions.
1. What is your “secret” turn on places?
2. Are you going to kiss me or should I make the first move?
3. Where do you like to be kissed?
4. What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?
5. What’s your favorite position?